How to install MyEarTraining – Hearing training app for musicians on Windows PC and MacBook
Download MyEarTraining – ear training software for musicians for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using MyEarTraining – hearing training for musicians on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MyEarTraining – hearing training application for musicians available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the MyEarTraining – Ear Training for Musicians logo, and enjoy!
MyEarTraining FAQ – Hearing Training for Musicians – Features and User Guide
MyEarTraining makes ear training practice possible almost anywhere and anytime on the go, saving you the hassle of assembling musical instruments. You can practically train your ears while waiting at the bus station, while traveling, or even at your coffee shop desk.
>> APPLICATION FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
Whether you are new to music theory, need to prepare for an intensive school exam, or are an experienced musician, there are over 100 listening exercises to help you improve your musical skills. Users with no previous ear training experience start with simple perfect intervals, major or minor chords, and simple rhythms. Advanced users can progress through seventh chord inversions, complex chord progressions, and exotic scale modes. You can use tonal exercises with music theory or singing exercises to improve your inner ear. Enter the answers using the buttons or the virtual piano keyboard. For the main musical topics, MyEarTraining offers different courses and lessons, including basic music theory. Interval songs and a practice piano are also included.
>> COMPLETE EAR TRAINING
The MyEarTraining app works by combining different ear training approaches such as isolated sounds, singing exercises and functional exercises (sounds in a tonal context) to train your ears, thereby maximizing results. It is designed for musicians who wish to improve their relative pitch recognition abilities and take one step closer to perfect tonality.
>> RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS
** Concept supported by Dr Andreas Kissenbeck (University of the Performing Arts Munich)
** “The skills, knowledge and depth of application are absolutely exceptional.” – Educational App Store
** “I really recommend MyEarTraining to improve the ability to fully recognize intervals, rhythms, chords and harmonic progressions.” – Giuseppe Buscemi (classical guitarist)
** “Ear training app # 1. MyEarTraining is an absolute must for anyone in the music business. – Fossbytes Magazine »
>> FOLLOW YOUR PROGRESS
The app provides updated statistics to track your progress and can be easily synced with other devices. Use statistical reports to see your strengths or weaknesses.
>> ALL TYPES OF ESSENTIAL EXERCISES
– Interval training – melodic or harmonic, ascending or descending, compound intervals (up to double octave)
– Chord practice – including 7th, 9th, 11th, inversions, open and close harmony
– Scale training – major, harmonic major, natural minor, melodic minor, harmonic minor, Neapolitan scales, pentatonic … all scales, including their modes (for example Lydian # 5 or Locrian bb7)
– Melody training – tonal or random melodies up to 10 notes
– Chord inversions practice – identifies the inversion of a known chord
– Practice chord progressions – cadences or random chord sequences
– Solfeggio / functional training – do, re, mi… like single notes or melodies in a given tonal center
– Rhythmic training – including dotted notes and rests in various time signatures
You can create and set up your own custom workouts or challenge yourself with the day’s workouts.
Teachers can use the MyEarTraining application platform to assign exercises to students and monitor their progress. They can also design their own personalized courses and implement student-specific programs to help them learn better. For more information visit https://www.myeartraining.net/
What’s new on the new version of MyEarTraining – hearing training for musicians
Singing intervals greater than one octave fixed.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of MyEarTraining – ear training for musicians. Every element of MyEarTraining – ear training for musicians, applications such as images and brands etc. are the property of the respective owner of MyEarTraining – ear training for musicians.
Also, we do not use our server to download MyEarTraining – ear training applications for musicians. The download begins from the authorized website of the MyEarTraining – Ear Training for Musicians app.