How to install the MyPreemie app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download MyPreemie application software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use the MyPreemie app on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- MyPreemie application application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the MyPreemie app logo and enjoy!
MyPreemie App FAQ – Features and User Guide
MyPreemie is a comprehensive toolkit for the unique practical and emotional needs of families with premature babies.
– Pocket guide for premature babies: information on more than a hundred health, development and parenting issues related to prematurity
– Suggested questions – to help you ask the doctors and nurses about your baby
– Our Diary: A beautifully illustrated baby book with prompts focused on the experience of prematurity, for you to easily document everyday events, your feelings and photos
– Trackers: records the daily weight, length and height of your baby’s head and shows where your baby’s growth is on the premature growth charts
– Don’t forget to ask list: Automatically saves suggested questions you mark, with space to add your own, so they’re handy when the doctor shows up.
– Don’t forget to do list – keeps your tasks organized
– Precious keepsakes: a list of items you can collect as precious keepsakes
– Share – Easily update your family and friends by sharing any MyPreemie page via email or Facebook. You can also print pages in PDF format to save them
– Content by the authors of the acclaimed book, PREEMIES: The Essential Guide for Parents of Premature Babies.
100% of the profits from the MyPreemie app go to Graham’s Foundation, a non-profit organization created by parents of premature babies to support parents of premature babies and engaged in a world where no parent goes through the journey of prematurity alone.
New in the new version of the MyPreemie application
– Feeding Tracker: Now you can track your baby’s feeding skills and consumption
– Updated minor visual areas
Thank you for accompanying us on the journey of your premature baby. We appreciate your feedback and would love you to leave a comment.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of the MyPreemie app. All the elements of the applications of the MyPreemie app, such as images and brands etc. are the property of the respective owner of the MyPreemie application.
In addition, we do not use our server to download applications from the MyPreemie application. The download begins from the authorized website of the MyPreemie app.