How to Install NDT Reference App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download NDT Reference software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use NDT Reference on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- NDT Reference app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the NDT Reference logo and enjoy!
NDT Reference FAQ – Features and User Guide
Prepared by the members of the BINDT technical committee, this application is intended to help NDT practitioners and students to understand and use the formulas that are employed in NDT. It contains basic useful formulas used in radiography and radiology, ultrasound, magnetic particle testing and eddy current testing. The ultrasound section includes certain values of ultrasonic speeds for a number of materials.
New in the new version of the NDT reference
A minor security update
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of NDT Reference. Everything related to NDT Reference applications, like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of NDT Reference.
Furthermore, we do not use our server to download NDT Reference applications. The download begins from the authorized NDT Reference app website.