How to install the NetFy app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download NetFy software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use NetFy on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- NetFy application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the NetFy logo and enjoy!
NetFy FAQ – Features and User Guide
The NetFy aims to keep the user informed about changes in your network in a transparent and subtle way. Do all the surveillance in the background, offering more comfort and security in the use of its network.
What’s new in the new version of NetFy
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of NetFy. All elements relating to NetFy applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of NetFy.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download NetFy applications. The download starts from the authorized NetFy application website.