How to install the New Haven Connect app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download New Haven Connect software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use New Haven Connect on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- New Haven Connect app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the New Haven Connect logo and enjoy!
New Haven Connect FAQ – Features and User Guide
For bothersome potholes, damaged road signs and other local issues, the New Haven Connect app makes it easier than ever to report an issue to city hall. Powered by SeeClickFix, the app uses GPS to recognize your location and provides a list of commonly requested services to choose from. The mobile app can be used for a variety of issues such as graffiti, street maintenance, street lighting, damaged trees, parking meters, and garbage collection. Residents can track the status of reports they or other community members have submitted and know when they have been resolved.
New in the new version of New Haven Connect
New features include:
– Ability to flag comments with harmful or objectionable content for moderation
– Added functionality to allow governments to respond to requests
– Bug fixes for image capture and overall performance improvement
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of New Haven Connect. All elements of New Haven Connect applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of New Haven Connect.
Also, we do not use our server to download New Haven Connect applications. The download begins from the authorized New Haven Connect app website.