How to install the NIAR app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download NIAR software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use NIAR on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- NIAR application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the NIAR logo and enjoy!
NIAR FAQ – Features and User Guide
The app includes the following information and features.
■ Brief on amateur radio
■ Advantages of HAM Radio
■ HAM facts
■ About NIAR and its activities
■ Disaster management
■ RACES wing
■ Emergency communications
■ Training and awareness
■ Technical wing
■ Hardware and downloads
■ HAM News
For any type of questions / suggestions, please contact us at,
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +91 40 2331 0287
You can also join us and like us on our facebook page
What’s new on the new version of NIAR
NIAR is the official mobile application of the National Amateur Radio Institute.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of NIAR. All elements relating to NIAR applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of NIAR.
Also, we do not use our server to download NIAR applications. The download begins from the authorized NIAR application website.