How to install the NICSA Events app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download NICSA Events software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be supplemented to use NICSA events on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Macs.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- NICSA Events app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the NICSA Events logo and enjoy!
NICSA Events FAQ – Features and User Guide
The “Nicsa Events” app contains the Strategic Leadership Forum (SLF), General Membership Meeting (GMM) and our first annual Fearless Leadership Symposium event apps. Once the ‘Nicsa Events’ application has been downloaded, you will then have access to applications specific to SLF, GMM and Fearless Leadership events.
What’s New in the New Version of NICSA Events
– We have made it easier to access your personal schedule.
– You can choose to be hidden or visible to others during the event.
– Bug fixes and improvements to improve the overall app experience of participants.
– California residents can now tap “Do not sell my personal information” for the event planner opt-out form.
– Do you use a tablet? The activity feed will now display better on your device.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of NICSA Events. All elements of the NICSA Events applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of NICSA Events.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download NICSA Events applications. The download starts from the authorized NICSA Events app website.