People refer to Ninesky Browser as the safest and lightest web browser app. This is because of the app interface which users can easily access. Unfortunately, this app is only available for mobile devices and there is no official version of Ninesky browser for Windows. Don’t worry, I’ll show you an easy way to download and install Ninesky browser for PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac. First, let’s talk a bit about the browser app.
About the Ninesky browser
The basic purpose of a browser application is to allow users to surf the Internet in a convenient way. Due to so much insecurity and websites with malware, it has become very difficult for users to perform online activities in a safe and healthy way. Not only that, but also cyber criminals have stolen a user’s confidential information and use it against him. Fortunately, Ninesky Browser is delivered to internet users to make sure they stay safe all the time. It comes with a built-in service to detect websites with viruses and bugs. Users are instantly notified when they are about to access an unsecured online portal.
Main features of Ninesky browser
Here are the main features of the application:
- Variant Browser Techniques: If you feel like not getting what you really expect from the web, Ninesky Browser will help you claim such a reward. There are 3 different services for each Internet user. For security reasons, users can switch to incognito mode which will allow them to stay safe all the time. Probably the other two services are web personalization and data backup mode.
- Easily access favorites: Users can now easily access their favorite websites from the app home page. There are many famous web portals that users can access with just one click.
- Downloading becomes easy: Consumers can now download the files of their choice directly from the browser. Download them exactly where they want.
- Bookmarks and search engines: Bookmark the websites you visit daily and save them to cloud storage as well. When it comes to search engines, users can choose Google, Yahoo, or Bing as their default search engine.
Summary of the Ninesky browser
Ninesky Browser is 100% free web browser that users can install for better internet experience. Probably, the application aims to allow a user to perform internet activities safely and privately. When it comes to online security, users are given recommendations on which online portals are safe or not. For private browsing, consumers can access the private browsing mode available in the app.
How to Download Ninesky Browser for PC on Windows 10/8/7 and Mac
As I told you before, there is no official version of Ninesky browser for PC. So, to access it on your Windows PC or Mac devices, the first thing you need to do is install an Android emulator. Think of the Android emulator as a third-party software that allows you to get a mobile interface on your PC or laptop. Since there are many emulators introduced in the market, we are going to talk about Nox Player.
Ninesky browser for PC using NoxPlayer
- Install NoxPlayer on PC / Laptop. (Download link)
- Once installed, check out the getting started tutorial to understand how it works.
- From the NoxPlayer interface, navigate to the Google folder.
- Open the Play Store and search here on Ninesky browser.
- Press the install button and accept the installation.
- After the installation process, you will see the icon of the Ninesky browser on the NoxPlayer homepage.
- Open it and enjoy it.
That’s all for How to download Ninesky browser for PC on Windows-Mac. Stay tuned for more tips / tricks and don’t forget to comment in the comments box below. Thank you.