Noizz is an easy to use video editor and short video maker app. Users who want to create colorful and attractive videos can use this app. Of course, this app is only produced for mobile platforms, but some users want to download Noizz Video Editor for Windows and Noizz Video Editor for Mac. For these users, I have written a practical guide to download Noizz for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. First, let’s talk a bit about the app.
Noizz video editor
Noizz Video Editor is well suited for users who want to create attractive and presentable videos. Users have both options, either to create a short video in the app or to download a new one from their device’s gallery. Probably, users can also merge their beloved photos into a short video clip. Not only that, but users can also use this app to share their video creations with the outside world. Share it with other users and also see what others have to share with you. Like, comment or do whatever you want, if you find an attractive videographer, you can also subscribe to their profile for future downloads.
Create music videos
We all know that a dull video is a lame video. No one wants a video without musical effects. That’s why Noizz app will help you add desired sound effects to your favorite videos. Download the music tracks from your phone gallery or head to the online music library to get creative sound effects for your amazing videos.
Main features of Noizz
Here are the main features of the application:
- Allows you to add colorful texts to videos.
- Save your creations to cloud storage or to your device’s internal memory.
- Cool and fun stickers that users can add to their videos.
- Add watermark to your videos or not, do as you prefer.
- Merge short videos to create one long, fascinating video.
Noizz is well suited for users who do not want the hassle when creating their favorite video clips. However, no online advertising is provided to a user. It basically means that you can create videos even offline. This means that it is not necessary for a user to connect his device to the Internet to acquire the services of the Noizz application.
How to download and install Noizz for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
You know so far that Noizz Video Editor comes only for smartphones, but not for a computer. With the development of computer technology, it has become possible for users to access Android applications on PC through Android emulators. This is because such software provides a similar environment just like on mobile devices. So if you want to download Noizz for Windows and Noizz for Mac, you will need to download an Android emulator first. Go below to know the steps to follow to download Noizz for PC on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac.
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks on your PC or Laptop. (Download link)
- Once installed, run it on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now when you see the home interface of the emulator, you need to locate and open the Google Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search for Noizz by typing the app keyword in the search bar and pressing enter once.
- Click on the install button and wait a moment.
- After the successful installation of Noizz For PC, you can open it from the BlueStacks home interface.
There you go, enjoy it.