Surveillance cameras have made it very easy for people who like to stay protective all the time. But there is only one drawback in these devices, users cannot monitor their place when away from it. You know you can’t stick to one place everywhere. At some point, you will need to go out to socialize with others or to go to work etc. But if you want something that allows you to have an eye on your property even when you are away from it, p2pipc is the right choice for you. So in my guide I will tell you how to download and install p2pipc for PC under Windows and Mac OS. Before we get to such a guide, let’s talk a bit about the app.
P2pipc is a monitoring tool that allows you to connect IP and network cameras with your Android device. It helps users to get live feed from IP cameras on their device interface. But everything works with a good internet connection. So if your device is not connected to the internet, you will not be able to access the live images. However, the app focuses on providing its users with a hassle-free service. There is an easy to understand interface of the app, you can access all the features you want at the moment.
If you are new to the app, be aware that you can only log in through the P2P account ID. After that, set a username as you want and certainly a strong password so that no intruder can access your private videos. Probably, if you are ready to stay connected with the ongoing activities being carried out on your property, you can always add your email account. If you have provided an active email id, you will be instantly notified if someone tries to enter your property or attempts to play with the installed IP cameras.
Main features of p2pipc
Here are the main features of the application:
- View traffic statistics for installed network cameras.
- Send voice messages to those near the cameras.
- Set the network limits as desired.
- Optimize the theme of the app.
- Ask for help by sending an email.
- Push notifications are also available.
How to download p2pipc for PC, free on Windows and Mac
So far you know p2pipc is an application developed only for mobile devices. So to download p2pipc for pc, free on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac. You need to acquire the services of a third-party software called an Android emulator. Once you have installed the Android emulator on PC or laptop, you will be allowed to access Android apps on Windows. So the first thing that needs your attention is to install NoxPlayer for PC / Laptop. Go below for the practical steps:
Steps to download and install p2pipc for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- First, download the configuration of NoxPlayer on PC by clicking on the given link. (Download link)
- Now install the Noxplayer.exe file on your PC or Laptop.
- After a successful installation, see the boot, as it is meant to help you.
- From the NoxPlayer home screen, click once on the Google folder and visit Play Store.
- In the Play Store, search on p2pipc.
- Once there, hit the install button and accept the installation.
- Wait a little until the icon of p2pipc for PC starts appearing on the NoxPlayer homepage.
There you go, you have successfully installed p2pipc for PC. Please do not hesitate to give us your comments via the comments box below. Thank you.
p2pipc is a good monitoring application which I find very useful. You can connect the app to your IP cameras to monitor your property from long distance. However, the app works well on mobile data and WiFi. But you are trying to add device with the app, try to connect it while your device is connected with WiFi. So you could not be bothered by the mobile data providers.