The most simple, addicting and interesting game of 2019 is here now. Photo roulette is the new casual game developed by Photo Roulette AS. As the game title suggests, this game is the photo guessing game. We will discuss the gameplay and its features more, but first we want to discuss our main topic. The real thing is how to download Photo Roulette for PC even though it is not officially available.
In fact, we all know smartphone games are so addicting. On the other hand, hardcore gamers still prefer to use desktops or laptops to play games. So we want to mix the two to give you the best gaming experience. With a few guides, all users can play photo roulette on PC. One guide is enough to install Photo Roulette on Windows and Mac. Due to the difference in emulator performance, we suggest different emulators for different operating systems. Proceed to the guides section to download and install Photo Roulette for Windows and Photo Roulette for Mac.
General information about Android emulators:
It is such software that emulate Android apps and games on Windows, Mac and other operating systems. It is always a pleasant experience to play games on the big screen. And Android emulators allow us to do this screen conversion.
Thanks to BlueStacks who have been the pioneer in this field. BlueStacks is the most stable and efficient Android emulator ever. Especially when the operating system is Windows, no other emulator can show better chemistry with Windows other than BlueStacks. So if you want to play photo roulette on Windows laptop or desktop, BlueStacks is the best choice.
If you are a Mac user and want to play Photo Roulette for Mac, use Nox App Player. Nox is the second best Android emulator overall and the best for Mac. Guides on the top two Android emulators are already written at 9thbitgames.org. Visit and download any emulator you want.
BlueStacks on Windows
Nox App Player for Mac
Now follow the guide depending on the operating systems of your device. As the author of this article uses Windows. So, we first write the steps to download Photo Roulette for PC running Windows.
Installation of Photo Roulette for PC, Windows 7/8/10:
1. Need to download android emulator like BlueStacks.
2. Once the download is complete, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
3. Open emulators select your language.
4. BlueStacks requests a Google ID in the Starting app and Nox App Player requests it later.
5. I have used BlueStacks, if you do the same enter your google account id and password. Don’t worry, it’s secure like Android smartphones.
6. Once the formalities are completed, the Android home screen will appear.
7. Go to My Apps> System Apps> Playstore.
8. Search Photo Roulette on the Playstore.
9. After finding it, open it and click on the install button. Do not forget to select the photo wheel only by Photo Roulette Development Team.
Now, this procedure is intended for Macbook Air and Pro users. They can also download and play Photo Roulette on Mac PC using Nox App Player. Follow the steps below to accomplish the task.
Installation of Photo Roulette for Mac OS:
1 • First of all, we need to download the Nox App Player on Mac. Visit the Bignox.com website. Click on the visit button above and download this installer.
2 • Install Nox App Player on Mac like you install any other software.
3 • After installation, launch Nox on Mac, you will be taken to the Nox home screen.
4 • Click on the Google Play icon, search for the Shareit app.
5 • Click on the install button, let the installation begin.
6 • Your Photo Roulette for PC Mac will be ready to use in a moment.
After installing the app, you can use it on your PC like an Android device. If you have a problem during Install Photo Roulette for PC then let us know in the comments. We will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!
Photo roulette features and gameplay:
• In a team competition, 3 to 50 competitors can play at a time.
• Full of fun, entertainment and thrill, create special memories with special memories.
• Automatic video creation of a game that you can watch at the end of the competition.
• Relive the photos that have faded from your mind.
This is the guessing game where you can compete with friends. The target is very simple quickly the person in the photo as fast as possible. Images are collected from various social networks and other sources. You can play this game solo and in a team at the same time. As part of the contest, photos will be taken from the user’s library and briefly shown to everyone. After the 15 photos, the score will be totaled and the winner will be crowned.