How to install the prosthetic selection guide app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Denture Selection Guide for PC software with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using Prosthetic Selection Guide on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Prosthesis selection guide application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the logo of the prosthesis selection guide and enjoy!
Prosthesis Selection Guide FAQ – Features and User Guide
Increase your efficiency with this new workflow-based app and get access to all the prosthetic components you need for your case.
1. Start from your implant platform to find your abutment
2. Follow the prosthetic path to select all your auxiliaries
3. Access your selection summary
Share your selection or order your components, it’s so easy!
▪ Available in 6 languages: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French
▪ Allows to create a list of corresponding prosthetic parts from an implant platform and an indication
▪ For the main Straumann implant systems: Bone Level and Bone Level Tapered, Tissue Level and new BLX
▪ Selection can be downloaded as an Adobe PDF file which can be shared among dental professionals
▪ The displayed list of prosthetic parts automatically adapts to local availability in the country of the application user
Partner with Straumann and make a difference by working in the most efficient way!
Further information can be found in the corresponding product brochures made available to the dental professional.
For more information, contact your Straumann representative.
What’s new on the new version of the prosthesis selection guide
• Updated screen design
• Improved device support
• Support for Russian and Chinese languages
• The selection can now be sent to Straumann eShop
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Prosthetic Selection Guide. Every element of the Prosthetic Selection Guide applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. is the property of the respective owner of the Prosthetic Selection Guide.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the prosthetic selection guide applications. The download begins from the authorized website for the Prosthetic Selection Guide app.