How to install PSPad: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download PSPad software: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use PSPad: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- PSPad: Dualshock Gamepad PS5 / PS4 mobile application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the PSPad logo: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad and enjoy!
PSPad FAQ: Dualshock Mobile PS5 / PS4 Gamepad – Features and User Guide
PSPad offers you the possibility to use your smartphone as a Dualshock controller for your PS5 / PS4. Do you need a second Dualshock gamepad to play multiplayer games on your PS5 / PS4 *, has your Dualshock gamepad broken and you need a quick replacement, do you want to use your Android controller on your PS5 / PS4? Well the PSPad is the right app for you.
Instruction video: https://youtu.be/YkCqY8ApJUU
• A wired internet connection for your PS5 / PS4 is highly recommended.
• The smartphone should be connected to a 5 GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPad connects to your PS5 / PS4 via remote play protocol. PSPad allows you to remotely control any PlayStation 4 game that supports remote play. Control games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more with your smartphone.
– Easy connection setup
– Microphone support
– Support for motion sensor
– Use PSPad as a virtual Dualshock controller for your PS5 / PS4
– Transfer all commands from connected Android controllers to your PS5 / PS4
– Create individual controller button mappings
– Due to the operation of PSPad, using remote play will not work while using PSPad
– You cannot connect multiple PSPad apps to your PS5 / PS4 at the same time
– To connect a controller to your PS5 / PS4 while using PSPad, you need a second PS5 / PS4 profile
– Connection can only be established via WiFi
PSPad connects to your PS5 / PS4 via remote play protocol. The PSPad will only work in apps and games that support remote play (almost all games support remote play). While the PSPad connects to your PS5 / PS4 via the remote play protocol, the PS5 / PS4 sends audio data and data streams to your smartphone. Although no audio or video is displayed, the PSPad receives this data which may impact your internet traffic, so please keep this in mind.
PSN connection issues
This issue only affects users with PS5 / PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be made to get your PSN account ID. Recently, some users reported issues while signing in to PSN. If you are having trouble signing into your PSN account, just give me your PSN username and I will find your PSN account id for you. You can write me an email and I will try to respond as quickly as possible. More information here:
If you have any problems or suggestions for improvements, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] I will try to respond as soon as possible. All information about PSPad can be found here:
* Note: If you want to use the PSPad as a second gamepad in addition to your real Dualshock controller, you must have at least one second PS5 / PS4 guest profile on your PS5 / PS4. The real Dualshock controller must then be connected to the PS5 / PS4 profile which is not currently in use by the PSPad Remote Play session, otherwise PSPad will be disconnected.
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPad is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc or any affiliate , associated logo or trademark.
What’s new on the new version of PSPad: Dualshock PS5 / PS4 mobile gamepad
Use your smartphone as a Dualsense / Dualshock mobile gamepad
• Connect Android gamepads via PSPad to your PS5 / PS4
• Customize the layout on the screen
• Support for gamepad button mapping
What’s new in this version
– PS5 support
– Microphone support
– Dualshock / Dualsense motion sensor emulation
(can be enabled in settings, gyroscope sensor required)
– Minor improvements and bug fixes
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of PSPad: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad. Every element of the PSPad: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad applications such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owners of PSPad: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad.
In addition, we do not use our server to download PSPad applications: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad. The download starts from the authorized PSPad website: Mobile PS5 / PS4 Dualshock Gamepad app.