How to install PubMed4Hh app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download PubMed4Hh software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use PubMed4Hh on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- PubMed4Hh application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the PubMed4Hh logo and enjoy!
PubMed4Hh FAQ – Features and User Guide
– PICO (Patient, Intervention, Comparison, Outcome): research with a well-formulated clinical request
– askMEDLINE: a free text search tool in natural language
– Consensus Abstracts: to discover and select concordant abstracts from journals. Display selected TBLs and summaries on one page
– QC: use clinical queries to search for journal articles. Indicate the category (therapy, diagnosis, etiology, prognosis, clinical forecast guide) and emphasis (specific, sensitive) to target the search strategy.
– Archive: save search results to read them later
– Quotes retrieved can be emailed from any of the tools offered
– Tested and found compatible with Android version 4.1.1 and above
What’s new in version 2.5
– This is a major update written in native Android code, except for some features that require web links.
– BabelMeSH has been removed from PubMed4Hh. A separate application, BabelMeSH + will be available soon.
– A journal browser has been added to read the latest abstracts and TBLs from MEDLINE indexed journals. Links are provided to access full text articles (may require subscription)
What’s new in the new version of PubMed4Hh
PubMedHh is upgraded to a secure HTTP service. Application results now come from the HTTP protocol.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of PubMed4Hh. All elements of PubMed4Hh applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of PubMed4Hh.
In addition, we do not use our server to download PubMed4Hh applications. The download begins from the authorized PubMed4Hh app website.