How to install QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- The QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio app is available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio logo and enjoy!
Amateur Radio QRSS Beacon FAQ – Features and User Guide
A full QRSS (Slow CW) tag on Android. You can select a DIT time from 1 to 60 seconds and choose one of 3 supported modes: QRSS, FSK / CW and DFCW.
You need to connect the audio output of your Android device to the audio input of your radio and activate VOX.
How it works:
1. Choose the message you want to send (for example, IU4APC JN64DD)
2. Set the duration of the DIT (from 1 to 60 seconds). The application automatically calculates the duration of the message and the minimum duration of the frame.
3. Optionally define a custom frame duration (the time between the start of each message repetition). The duration of the frame cannot be less than the duration of the message.
4. Select the mode: QRSS (slow CW), FSK / CW or DFCW
5. Select the center frequency (between 450 Hz and 550 Hz)
6. For FSK / CW and DFCW, you can choose whether you want the offset to be higher or lower than the main frequency.
7. Press START
You can STOP the message whenever you want and also change any of the settings, even during transmission.
The message time shows you how much time has passed and how much is left.
The same goes for Frame Time.
72/73, Andrea IU4APC
What’s new on the new version of QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not a QRSS Beacon Affiliate Partner for Ham Radio. All elements of the QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio applications. The download begins from the authorized QRSS Beacon for Ham Radio app website.