How to install the RCSDlink app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download RCSDlink software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use RCSDlink on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- RCSDlink application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the RCSDlink logo and enjoy!
RCSDlink FAQ – Features and User Guide
-View district and school news
-Use the district council line
-Receive notifications from district and schools
-Access the district directory
-Display personalized information according to your interests
Parents and students can:
-View and add contact information
What’s new on the new version of RCSDlink
– Redesign of the notifications page which is more visual and intuitive
– Performance improvement
– Minor bug fixes
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of RCSDlink. Every element relating to RCSDlink applications like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of RCSDlink.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download RCSDlink applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the RCSDlink app.