How to install the React Native Example app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download React Native Example software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be supplemented to use React Native Example on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- React Native Example app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the install option under the React Native Example logo and enjoy!
React Native Example FAQ – Features and User Guide
How to react to the native difference with Cordova / PhoneGap
Founder of React Native
React was created by Jordan Walke, software engineer at Facebook. It was rolled out to Facebook’s news feed in 2011 and later to Instagram.com in 2012.
Where can I use?
You can build iOS and Android mobile apps using the same code.
What can we learn using this app?
In this app we are mainly focusing on React Native newbies. So we provide the best code and simple examples. Additionally, each example is designed to be easy to understand, so that anyone can easily learn how to react native.
What’s New in the New Version of the React Native Sample
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not a React Native Example Affiliate Partner. Every element of React Native Example apps like images and trademarks etc. is the property of the respective owner of React Native Example.
Also, we don’t use our server to download React Native Example apps. The download starts from the authorized React Native Example app website.