How to Install the Regional Anesthesia Reference App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download the regional anesthesia reference software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be supplemented to use the regional anesthesia benchmark on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Macs.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Regional anesthesia reference application available on the Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Regional Anesthesia Reference logo and enjoy!
Regional Anesthesia Reference FAQs – Features and User Guide
Current blocks include:
Suprainguinal fascia iliaca
A local anesthetic drug calculator is also included to help calculate maximum doses and the percentage of maximum dose administered to a given patient. This is a weight based calculator using dosages from Miller’s Anesthesia or Morgan and Mikhail.
What’s new on the new version of the regional anesthesia reference
Added SiFi, TAP and Rectus Sheath blocks.
Fixed several bugs and copy editing.
Changed the design of the default drug card in the calculator. This can be reversed in the settings.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Regional Anesthesia Reference. All elements of regional anesthesia reference applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of the regional anesthesia reference.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download regional anesthesia reference applications. The download begins from the authorized website for the Regional Anesthesia Reference app.