How to install the Respirators 101 app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Respirators 101 software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using Respirators 101 on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Respirators 101 app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Respirators 101 logo and enjoy!
Respirator 101 FAQs – Features and User Guide
– My Info: Keep track of job details (eg date of job, chemicals, workplace air contaminants, and respirator options).
– Respirator Selection Tool: Answer the Yes / No questions to find the correct respirator model (s) for the job.
– Chemicals search: over 700 chemicals, searchable by name, CAS number or RTECS number that can be saved for each job.
– Calculation tool: calculate a TWA, HR, MUC or Multi-Component MUC with a step by step guide.
– All About Respirators: Learn about respirator types, fit testing, user maintenance and seal verification.
– Easily access OSHA respirator standards.
– Extended acronyms and glossaries of common terms.
– Resources for small businesses, cartridge change schedules, and how to contact OSHA compliance support specialists.
Respirator classes conform to the respirator certification groups as specified in the NIOSH Guide to the Selection and Use of Particulate Respirators (certified under 42 CFR 84).
This mobile application was developed by the National Training Fund (NTF) of the IUOE. The NTF offers programs, technical services and direct training to local union instructors. This allows them to teach courses in Hazardous Waste Management Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER), OSHA Construction and General Industry Outreach, MSHA Miner and other safety and health courses. NTF’s trainer and trainer refresher courses provide instructors with the necessary technical skills and knowledge related to workplace hazards so that they can teach in their local union training programs.
The IUOE National Training Fund’s HAZMAT National Program is supported through cooperative agreements and federal grants from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). This publication was supported by the National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences at the National Institutes of Health under award numbers U45ES006182 and U45ES009763. The content is the sole responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.
What’s new on the new version of the 101 respirators
Improved usability of the chemical research tool.
Added functionality to My Info.
Aligned with the latest OSHA standards and tables.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of Respirators 101. Every element of the Respirators 101 apps, such as images and trademarks, etc. is the property of the respective owner of Respirators 101.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download Respirators 101 applications. Downloading begins from the authorized Respirators 101 application website.