How to install the Responders app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Responders software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed for using answering machines on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Macs.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Answering machine application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the answering machine logo and enjoy!
Answering Machine FAQs – Features and User Guide
LOCATE AN EMERGENCY DEFIBRILLATOR
Easily find the defibrillators closest to you, anywhere
REGISTER A NEW DEFIBRILLATOR
You can help the AED database grow by adding new defibrillators
The use of CPR and the defibrillator is described and illustrated by videos
BECOME FIRST RESPONDENT
Are you trained in CPR?
You can become a first responder and help in an emergency
Recognize the symptoms and what to do next
CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT
Warning signs and symptoms
New features in the new answering machine version
We update the answering machines regularly to improve your experience.
Get the latest version to benefit from all new features and improvements. Thank you for using the answering machines!
In this version:
– The skills of the interveners are now more detailed.
You like our app, you find it useful, please rate it!
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an Affiliate Partner of Responders. Everything relating to answering machine applications, such as images and trademarks, etc., is the property of the respective owner of answering machines.
In addition, we do not use our server to download applications from answering machines. The download begins from the Authorized Responders app website.