How to install the RF Calculator app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download RF Calculator software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use RF Calculator on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- RF Calculator application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the RF Calculator logo and enjoy!
RF Calculator FAQ – Features and User Guide
• Wave length
• Loss of free space path
• Liaison budget
• Reflection coefficient
• Return loss
• Loss of mismatch
• ERP in percentage
• Transmission line
• EIRP / ERP
• Fresnel zone
• Power (dBm, Watt, dBW)
• Voltage (V, dBV, dBµV, dBu)
• Current (dBµA, dBA, A, µA)
• Completed (dBm, dBµV, dBµA, V)
• Field strength (dBµV / m, V / m, dBmW / m², dBµA / m, W / m², dBpT)
• Distance (cm, m, in, yd, km, mi)
• Frequency bands (ITU)
• Amateur groups
• Amateur band plan – Region IARU 1
• Amateur Q codes
• Phonetic alphabet (NATO)
• Decibel suffixes
• SI unit prefixes
What’s new on the new version of RF Calculator
migrate to androidx
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of RF Calculator. All elements of RF Calculator applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of RF Calculator.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download RF Calculator applications. Downloading begins from the authorized RF Calculator app website.