How to install the RiverFlows app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download RiverFlows software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be supplemented to use RiverFlows on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Macs.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- RiverFlows app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the RiverFlows logo and enjoy!
RiverFlows FAQ – Features and User Guide
Supported data sources:
US Army Corps of Engineers
Colorado Department of Water Resources
California Data Clearinghouse
The Riverflows app and widget are now open source !: Https://github.com/robinmj/riverflows
What’s new on the new version of RiverFlows
This release restores connectivity with AHPS and CODWR gauge sites, and also restores data compatibility with CDEC gauge sites
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of RiverFlows. Every element of RiverFlows applications like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of RiverFlows.
Additionally, we do not use our server to download RiverFlows applications. The download begins from the authorized RiverFlows app website.