How to install the RizePoint Mobile-Auditor app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download RizePoint Mobile-Auditor software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use RizePoint Mobile-Auditor on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- RizePoint Mobile-Auditor application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the RizePoint Mobile-Auditor logo and enjoy!
RizePoint Mobile-Auditor FAQ – Features and User Guide
The RizePoint EULA is available here: https://rizepoint.com/eula/
What’s New in the New Version of RizePoint Mobile-Auditor
What’s new in version: 9.7.5
• Fixed an issue in Mobile Auditor where “Back” navigation during the Guide Me process would display a “Select a second location” page even when the feature is not enabled and would not allow the user to edit and save a new location selection
• Fixed an issue in Mobile Auditor where attachments on predefined comments were not included and displayed during download progress
• Links – Changed the links from Mobile Auditor when launching in-app to current launch via the device’s native default browser.
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of RizePoint Mobile-Auditor. All elements of RizePoint Mobile-Auditor applications such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of RizePoint Mobile-Auditor.
In addition, we do not use our server to download the RizePoint Mobile-Auditor applications. Downloading begins from the authorized RizePoint Mobile-Auditor app website.