You can root BlueStacks on Windows through this tutorial. We will also guide you on how to install BlueStacks for Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac. Emulating one operating system over another is the continuing trend. Now we can run many operating systems on other operating systems for free using emulators. The most popular emulators are Android emulators. This trend started during the previous decade. Credit for the success of Android emulators goes to BlueStacks. This emulator was probably the first to introduce the concept of running Android on PC.
Now, BlueStacks is the choice of millions of people. It is the most stable Android emulator among all the others. The efficiency and speed of work are incredible. Experience the speed of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Android on Windows via BlueStacks. Install BlueStacks on Windows and download apps and games like Vidmate for PC, Call of Duty mobile for PC, etc. Want to use Android apps on a bigger screen? Install the latest version of BlueStacks for Windows PC and Mac from here. In this tutorial you will find;
- How to install BlueStacks for Windows and Mac.
- How to root the latest version of BlueStacks 2019.
First of all, follow the procedure to install BlueStacks on PC. In the next step, we will teach you how to root BlueStacks 4, 3N, 3, 2.
Install BlueStacks for Windows:
Time required: 5 to 10 minutes
- It is very easy to download and install BlueStacks on Windows. Just a few steps required and BlueStacks will be ready to use.
- Open Google Chrome or any other browser on your Windows laptop / desktop.
- Visit the BlueStacks.com, the official website of the famous Android emulator.
- Click the Download BlueStacks button on the home page. Repeat the same action on the next tab.
- The BlueStacks installation file will be downloaded in seconds. It is better to select Desktop as the download location, it will be easy for you to find the downloaded file.
- Double click on the BlueStacks installer .exe file., Allow the software to make changes to your computer.
- Click the Install Now button to start the installation. File size is larger 400 MB you must therefore remain patient for a few minutes.
- May it ask you to restart the system now. After restarting, a Google account Login form. Enter your Gmail and password to have BlueStacks ready for use.
- BlueStacks is now ready for use.
You can now root BlueStacks on Windows if you want. The procedure is a bit difficult but not so technical. First, check the requirements for rooting BlueStacks. View supported versions
To get rooted BlueStacks, the following versions are required.
- BlueStacks 2
- BlueStacks 3
- BlueStacks 3N
- BlueStacks 4
- BlueStacks 4 – 64 bit
Follow the necessary steps to root the latest version of BlueStacks 2019.
• BlueStacks 4 must be installed on a Windows PC or Mac.
• Download BlueStacks Tweaker 5, contains BS Tweaker and SuperSU 2.79 (rooting tool for BlueStacks).
Method to root BlueStacks 4 and previous versions:
You will get many benefits from rooted BlueStacks. Rooted BlueStacks users can block sponsor ads, pop-up access to premium BlueStacks for free. And we can also deactivate App Center in BlueStacks. Follow the steps below to root BlueStacks on Windows
Step 1• After downloading BS Tweaker 5, double click on the file to extract the files.
2nd step• Once the files are extracted, open the BlueStacks Tweaker tool.
Step 3 • Launch BlueStacks on PC, let it launch completely.
Step 4 • Go back to BS Tweaker, go to the Helpers tab.
Step 5 • Under the Helpers tab, you will see an option. Select the Root for BlueStacks option.
Step 6 • Click on Room option and your BlueStacks is rooted. In some versions of BlueStacks Patch, the option will be named Unlock.
- Main BS complete stop, and unlock.
- Restart BlueStacks and Patch for root.
Step 7 • Now we need to install Super SU in BlueStacks.
- Install the latest version of Super SU APK from here (Link).
- Drag and drop the Super SU APK into BlueStacks.
- Click on the install option.
Step 8 • Once Super SU is installed, launch it. Click on Expert user option when prompted. Update SuperSU binary click Carry on. To select Normal mode and at the end click on Okay after updating Binary SU.
Step 9 • Now BlueStacks is fully rooted. To check if BlueStacks is rooted or not! Download the Root Checker app (link) in BlueStacks.