How to install SPlayer – Video Player for Android App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download SPlayer – Video Player for Android software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be supplemented to use SPlayer – Video Player for Android on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- SPlayer – Video Player app for Android available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the logo SPlayer – Video Player for Android and enjoy!
SPlayer FAQ – Video Player for Android – Features and User Guide
If you are looking for a user-friendly player that you can navigate easily from the first use, then SPlayer is your choice. SPlayer supports all currently available video formats, with lots of built-in features that will give you the best streaming experience on any video you want.
– Multi-Formats supported
– Subtitle setting: change the appearance and speed of the subtitle as you like, you can also choose to import subtitles into the video from your local storage or from URL.
– Cast to your TV with Chromecast.
– PIP mode (picture in picture), so you can multitask while watching your favorite videos.
– Player gestures.
– Private folder to protect your private videos.
– Audio amplifier and brightness amplifier.
– Live Torrent Streaming – This feature allows you to stream torrent video file directly to SPlayer without downloading.
+ Able to search on video while torrent streaming.
+ Support Magnet or .torrent file.
+ Unlimited download speed
+ Support to cast to TV via Chromecast for MP4 Torrent.
+ Able to choose a specific file to download if there are multiple torrent files.
– DVD, DVB, SSA / * ASS * subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha (.ssa /.* ass *) with full styling.
– SubRip (.srt)
– MicroDVD (.sub)
– VobSub (.sub / .idx)
– SubViewer2.0 (.sub)
– WebVTT (.vtt)
Splayer will need these permissions below:
– Internet: Access your network for streaming and downloading URLs.
Write to external storage: Access your external storage to read and write files.
– Best-in-class service: To improve the download function, avoid interruptions while downloading.
– System alert window and system overlay window: for PIP (picture in picture) play mode on Android 8 and earlier.
– Access network status: to allow us to send an alert if you are using the 4G network to download / stream videos online.
– Access wifi status: to get the user’s IP address for local video broadcasting.
What’s new in the new version of SPlayer – Video Player for Android
– Add on-the-fly subtitle sync adjustment
– Improve video player performance
– Fixed some minor bugs
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of SPlayer – Video Player for Android. Every element of SPlayer – Video Player for Android apps like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of SPlayer – Video Player for Android.
Also, we do not use our server to download SPlayer – Video Player for Android applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the SPlayer – Video Player app for Android.