Whether you are at home or at work, you would never want your property left unsecured. It is also a fact that you cannot be in both places at the same time. That is why Song yun long the surveillance systems decided to provide an application called StreamView. But now the problem is that this app only comes for smartphones. So I will tell you how to download and install StreamView for PC, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac. But first, let’s talk a bit about the app.
StreamView is an application which offers the possibility of live monitoring. With the help of an internet connection, users can now get the live feed from their cameras directly to their device. The app focuses on making things simple and straightforward for consumers. Users can easily connect their cameras to the app and complete the registration process within minutes. To do this, a user can search for their cameras connected to the same network or connect them manually by entering their port numbers in the app. Once a successful connection is generated, you can go wherever you want while keeping an eye on your business whenever you want.
Compatible digital recorders
StreamView allows users to connect digital recorders such as NVRs and DVRs with the app. Such a service helps an individual to watch videos recorded in the past. Probably, it is also beneficial for a user whose device does not have enough disk space. Users can still record and access huge amount of videos from the live stream, get the right videos to transfer to cloud storage, etc. Although it consumes a lot of your mobile, so I suggest you access the recorded videos when your device is connected to WiFi.
StreamView Features for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Connect as many cameras, but live stream four of them at the same time.
- Save videos to your device, either to SD card or to default storage.
- Take a screenshot of a moment that you found suspicious.
- Fully control your cameras using the Pan-Tilt-Zoom feature.
- Turn on push notifications to stay up to date with ongoing activities.
How to download and install StreamView for PC (Windows and Mac)
To download and install StreamView for PC, a user must acquire the services of an Android emulator. Such third party software is developed for a single purpose, to allow users to access Android applications on PC. However, there are tons of emulators available in the market. So I will provide you with a guide to install StreamView For PC via NoxPlayer. This is because such software works well on Windows and Mac operating systems.
Steps to install StreamView for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- Download and install NoxPlayer on PC / Laptop. (Download link)
- After the successful installation of NoxPlayer, run it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you enter the home interface.
- Now from the home page click on the Google folder and open Play Store.
- Access the StreamView app in the Play Store.
- Click once on the install button and accept the installation license.
- Wait a while, until the installation process finishes.
- Once StreamView For PC is installed, you can access it from the NoxPlayer home interface.
That’s it, enjoy it.
StreamView is an amazing monitoring app which is provided by Song yun long. My experience with the app was good and it helped me a lot to keep an eye on my property even when I wasn’t there. That’s why I installed StreamView For Laptop and enjoyed it fully on a big screen, so that I could see things more clearly.