SURE Smart Home and TV Universal Remote are among the most popular apps in TV Remote apps. No one needs to fight for a TV remote control with siblings when you can all have one. Nowadays, every adult and even teenager has a smartphone. Obviously, the phone will be Android or iOS. SURE Smart Home is available for Android and MacOS. Download the app from Google Play or the App Store now on your device if you watch TV frequently.
If you want to get SURE TV Remote download on laptop, you have to try indirectly. As the app is only available on smartphones, so we need to fine-tune the platform. Android emulation can allow us to install SURE for PC. Computer users will be able to get SURE for Windows and SURE for macOS. First, let us have a detailed look at the SURE Smart Home and TV universal remote control.
What does the SURE Smart Home app do?
From the description above, you must all have guessed that this app is just a TV remote control. Well, don’t be too quick to judge this app is much more capable. It is a complete smart home app that can control various home electronics such as air conditioners, washing machines, TVs, refrigerators, LEDs, fans, gates and more.
Technology behind the app
The application supports 2 technologies for control household appliances. WiFi and infrared technology is not your old infrared, it’s your last. You can do this using a phone with a built-in IR Blaster or a WiFi-IR converter, these tools are sold separately at hardware stores. If we define SURE inheritance in one term, you can be an all-in-one IoT.
The SURE for PC offers both manual and automatic modes. Manually, you have to press the button in the app. Or, you can use your voice power to control any connected home device, it also supports voice control.
This functionality is the reason why we say SURE is the all-in-one app. Casting smartphones to TV is quite a separate thing and there are special apps and stock features for this function. Then the SURE app arrived, which included TV broadcasting as an additional feature. Seriously, that’s the limitless versatility of any app.
You can stream photos, videos, movies and other media from your smartphone to your TV. The good thing is that the same device also acts as a remote control on the side. You have a complete tool in your hands.
Can a universal remote control be used on a smart TV?
Yes! by the way, this question is without logic, you have already heard the term Universal. These apps are mainly used for TV control, the rest of the items are extra. These premilary functions of the app are remote control of the TV and screencasting, the rest of all functions are added. Remember that not all of these glitters are free, you have to pay the amount after the trial if you want to continue using SURE premium features for PC without ads.
Requirements for using SURE for PC
- Credit / debit card number for billing in case you want to subscribe to the pro and ad-free version.
- you need to enable location – For advertising and future IoT
- Grant permission to access Photos / Media / Files storage – to stream media from phone to smart TV
- Must provide microphone access – microphone access for voice commands
- The device must be connected to WiFi and only WiFi – to connect to a Smart TV
- Device ID and call information – to deactivate a Smart TV when your phone rings (activated via settings)
How to download the SURE Smart Home and TV universal remote control for PC
Here is the guide by which anyone can install SURE on laptop and desktop. This procedure can be followed by users who want SURE for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10. In addition, MacOS 10.15 Catalina, MacOS 10.14 Mojave users can install SURE for macOS, iMac, MacBook Air and Macbook Pro .
If you are a Mac user and want to get SURE on Mac, try Nox App Player. Over the course of the year, Nox Player has proven to be the most stable Android emulator for Mac. It is surely a reliable source to use SURE on Mac. As the author uses Windows during the demonstration of this tutorial, this is why continue with BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC.
- Once the installation is complete, the emulator will be launched automatically.
- At the BlueStacks Starter Pack, you have to complete various formalities. First of all, you need to select the right language for you.
- In the second step, BlueStacks requires your Google account. Enter your Google account credentials (Gmail and password).
- Now your BlueStacks is ready to download SURE for laptop.
- Drag and drop the SURE APK into BlueStacks, click on the Install option.
Installing SURE for Mac via Nox App Player
- First, Download Nox App Player on your Windows PC or Mac.
- After installation, you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From the home page, click Google folder then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter the username or Google account to activate the Play Store services.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. You will now see the Play Store interface.
- To install SURE For PC. From the Play Store “go to search Enter OF COURSE > click on the search icon > Tap Install > Confirm installation > Click Open “. (You can also use SURE on PC by going to the main emulator homepage)
That’s all! these are the steps to get SURE Smart Home for PC Download. Incase all noob come here and can not understand the procedure, comment in the box to let us know. Our support team will guide the user in detail.