Live streaming applications have become a new activity in the tech industry. Many apps allow you to live with friends or individually for fans. The fun and financial fact is that you can earn from these apps as well. Not all apps are genuine and effective. We always use the app before recommending it. Like Bigo Live, we have another brilliant and very popular app known as Tango. It is a live streaming app which is famous all over the world, especially in Asian countries.
Live streaming applications a new technological market!
During the lockdown, people invented many new ways to be entertained. When the business world collapsed, the online world of the Internet experienced great success and commercial dynamism. By the end of 2019, people are learning what the internet live streaming industry is capable of.
|Interesting fact:||Apps like TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Live Stream, StreamNow, Streamkar, Bigo Live and many other similar apps jointly generate the $ 42.60 billion market the previous year. This year will surely double.|
The Tango app is not new, in fact it was launched during the previous decade probably in 2009. But, during the days of the COVID pandemic, this app has become so popular. Due to the lock, most of the people are free and have chosen the Tango app for their entertainment. Now, this application has millions of active users daily. Many people are having fun and many are earning through this app.
How Tango became the best live streaming app
Tango was started in 2009 by a US-based company in Mountain View, California. Uri Raz and Eric Setton founded this company together, Raz is still the CEO.
|Tango Sold!||Tango was bought by the Ali Baba group for $ 218 million and became the minority shareholder of the company.|
The most important factor in Tango’s success is user interaction and allows them to have a secure source of income. No other platform has a more efficient interaction than that offered by Tango to users. Tango is now downloaded over 100 million times according to official Google Play registers. The number of downloads of Tango APK and Tango for iOS are separate.
Users show their talent for singing, dancing, magic, comedy and many more in front of their fans. The users have to buy coins to watch the live broadcasts and these coins are a source of income for the holders of the channel. Keep in mind that there are many profiles on Tango that display adult content. This application is therefore not suitable under certain limits for children under the age of 16.
Can you get the tango on a computer?
Tango was available for the computer until 2015. According to information provided on Wikipedia, Tango ceased to be compatible with PCs on August 24th. Windows PCs and Windows smartphones have been deprived of this sensational application.
But, this is the year 2020, the third decade of the 21st century, every problem is solvable and any deprivation is changeable. Although downloading Tango for PC is not possible, we have managed to do so. Thanks to the involvement of third-party software, we can download Tango App for PC, Windows 10,8,8.1,7 and macOS 10.14, 10.15.
Follow the guide below to download and install the Tango app on Windows and macOS computers.
Download Tango for PC – Installation method:
First of all, an Android emulator on your computer is a must. Android emulators will let you 90% of all Android apps and games on PC. We recommend BlueStacks and Nox App Player, if you find any other option in Android emulators you can go for it.
Steps to install Tango for Windows BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC. Guides on how to install Pre-rooted BlueStacks are already written.
- Once the installation is complete, the emulator will be launched automatically.
- At the BlueStacks Starter Pack, you have to complete various formalities. First of all, you need to select the right language for you.
- In the second step, BlueStacks requires your Google account. Enter your Google account credentials (Gmail and password).
- Now your BlueStacks is ready to download Tango laptop app.
- Once you are redirected to the BlueStacks home screen, click on the Google Play app.
- Search for the term Tango. Click on the Install button.
Download the Tango application for PC Mac:
- Download Nox app player on Mac.
- After downloading Nox. Run the installer and install it on PC.
- Once installed, open the emulator.
- Here you will see the main Nox homepage. It’s like an Android device.
- From the home page, click on the Google folder then select Google Play Store app.
- Enter the Google account (Gmail account) to activate the Play Store services.
- After activating Google Play Store on PC, you can easily get Tango app.
- To install Tango for PC. From the Play Store “go to search Enter Tango > click on the search icon > Tap Install > Confirm installation > Click Open “. (You can also use Tango on PC by going to the main home page of the emulator)
Tango App became controversial when the live adult broadcast was broadcast through the app. Many videos recorded by fans of the channel are leaked on Reddit. Now several channels are showing such content which is not suitable for children. So please people under 18 years old should stay away from this app. Overall, the app is genuine and genuine, surely people can make money from their fans, but they need to keep their profile.
According to the procedural problem, the above-mentioned procedure is the only way to get Tango download for PC.