- Free download
- Easy to use
- Free calls
- Media sharing
- Group conversations
- Not Verstile like WhatsApp
- No voice notes
- Weak encryption
- Only one file can be attached at a time
Telegram is one of the popular social chat services like WhatsApp. This service was launched 6 years ago in 2013. This service is extremely popular. Probably after WhatsApp Telegram is the messenger with the highest number of users. Today, Telegram is the database of over 250 million users per day. According to 2015 reports, all 12 billion messages were sent to Telegram daily. The numbers represent double the total world population.
Telegram Interesting Facts and Figures 2019:
Here are some latest Telegram facts and figures reported in 2019. They show us how popular Telegram is and how worth using it.
|How many Telegram users||365 million|
|Number of messages sent daily:||15 billion messages|
|Average number of messages per user||150+|
|Marketing amount||$ 0|
|Sign up new users every day||350,000 and over|
|Percentage of Telegram users on Android devices||85%|
Telegram for desktop:
This is the right version of Telegram for the desktop. The desktop version is the complete package for users. The advantage of Telegram Desktop is the shared view. You can manage chats easily without leaving this one. Switch easily from one cat to another. All the features of the smartphone application are also available on the Desktop version. You can also make audio and video calls to anyone from your laptop. You no longer have to choose your smartphone while working. Because Telegram Desktop has made it easy for you. Users are allowed to share media files from their laptop with anyone. Here are the steps for using Telegram for Desktop.
- Download Telegram for Desktop from the download button present above. The file is present on our Google Drive, so you have also selected your Google account that you want to use with Google Drive.
- After downloading, you need to install Telegram software. The installation steps are similar to other random computer software for Windows.
- Once the installation is complete, register with your phone number. Choose your country, enter your phone number next to the country code. Enter the code they sent to your number.
- After entering the code, set your password on the Telegram account. Whether or not to download a presentation image is your choice. You are now ready to use Telegram.
Recently, Telegram added the most requested function, that is, night mode. This mode is the demand of all social media users regarding any platform. Telegram added this functionality. Now users no longer have to put the burden on their eyes, especially at night. Activate night mode and use the telegram on the desktop for hours without interruption.
This is what Telegram for Desktop is. If you need any assistance, you can ask us through the comments box below. By the way, we have a Contact Us page where you can get general support for any software related procedures or issues. Our team is active for you 24/7.