How to Install Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary App on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary Software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary on Windows 10, 8, 7, PC and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary App available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary logo and enjoy!
Tummi FODMAP FAQ – IBS Food Journal – Features and User Guide
The low-FODMAP diet is a therapeutic approach for people with symptoms of IBS. This diet as therapy begins by removing all foods high in FODMAP from your diet for up to six weeks, avoiding only foods that could be triggers. Dietitians recommend keeping a FODMAP food diary to support your diet change and help you beat your IBS.
The low-FODMAP diet is an evidence-based approach. Leading studies have shown that it leads to improvement in 7 out of 10 patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
The Tummi FODMAP app is available completely free to help users overcome their IBS without the need for prescriptions, supplements, or ongoing treatment. Once your symptoms improve, the app takes over the process of methodically re-adding the different FODMAP food groups one at a time to see which ones you can tolerate. The reintroduction process allows you to achieve a more balanced diet by enjoying a wider variety of foods.
Tummi lets you search for your favorite foods in our directory of over 20,000 different meals and food items so you can quickly identify low FODMAP foods that are good for your gut.
The diet is not forever. It’s more like detective work to see which FODMAPS trigger IBS symptoms. Tummi’s Food Diary and Symptom Tracker can help you successfully navigate the FODMAP diet.
Tummi App is designed to help people diagnosed with IBS through this detective work. The Tummi FODMAP app allows users to check foods for FODMAP, keep a food diary, record flare-ups, and identify foods that trigger your IBS symptoms.
The app has helped thousands of people with IBS symptom issues including poor digestion, wind, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain, and bloating.
• Search meals to check FODMAP status, our directory includes 20,000 ready meals found in supermarkets around the world
• Record meals and flare-ups in a user-friendly food diary
• Quickly learn which foods your IBS is sensitive to
• Create your personal library of favorite low-FODMAP dishes for a quick appetizer
• Share treatment results with your clinician / dietitian
• Use our health tracker to track your progress on the FODMAP diet
• Learn to maintain a balanced diet by avoiding foods associated with flare-ups.
• Develop strategies to control uncomfortable symptoms, such as bloating. Many users come back to the app every now and then to keep an eye on their poor FODMAP adhesion
The application should be used in consultation with a healthcare professional.
The Low FODMAP Diet App was developed based on IBS research and clinical studies conducted by King’s College London (KCL) and Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
DISCLAIMER: This app and the information it contains do NOT constitute medical advice and should NOT be used as the basis for a medical decision by you or any other person. The app provides an indicative FODMAP score for ready meals and meals, we always recommend that you read the product label before consuming any product. The application is NOT suitable for general weight loss diets, the avoidance of allergens in food and drink and any other general dietary adherence.
What’s new on the new version of Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary
New features, including improved FODMAP food search and the ability to save, include favorite dishes in your personal library
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary. Every element on Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary apps, like images and trademarks etc. are the property of the respective owner of Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary.
Also, we do not use our server to download the Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary applications. Downloading begins from the authorized Tummi FODMAP – IBS Food Diary app website.