How to install the universal remote control – TV app on Windows PC and MacBook
Download Universal Remote Control – TV Software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use Universal Remote Control – TV on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- Universal remote control – TV app available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the Universal Remote Control – TV logo and enjoy!
Universal Remote Control FAQ – TV – Features and User Guide
This application has the following features:
>> Easy to install.
>> Easy to configure.
>> The configured device is saved in “Registered devices”
>> Supports multiple configuration devices and can be found in “Registered devices”
>> The vibration by pressing the button can be turned on and off.
The remote control for brands supported by TV includes: Samsung, Sony, Gree, Kenwood, Panasonic, TCL, Haier, LG, EcoStar, Toshiba, Orient, Philips, Xiaomi, Changhong Ruba and many more.
How to use :
1. Download the TV Remote app
2. Install it then open the application
3. Select the device as TV.
4. Select the brand from the list
5. Choose the remote control for the required device
6. Press the button in front of your device
7. Finish! The remote control is ready.
1. This is infrared remote control, you need to have built-in IR emitter or external infrared to control the TV.
2. We have just collected the codes for the convenience of users.
3. Please read the entire description before any negative feedback.
What’s new on the new version of the universal remote control – TV
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of Universal Remote Control – TV. Every element of Universal Remote Control – TV applications like images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of Universal Remote Control – TV.
In addition, we do not use our server to download Universal Remote Control – TV applications. The download begins from the authorized Universal Remote – TV app website.