How to install the uSipServer app on a Windows PC and MacBook
Download uSipServer software for PC with the most powerful and reliable Android emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators can be completed to use uSipServer on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers and Mac.
- Download emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- The best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as a BigNox.com alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with a Google account.
- USipServer application available on Play Store. So seek and find it.
- Choose the installation option under the uSipServer logo and enjoy!
USipServer FAQ – Features and User Guide
uSipServer is a SIP “server” on Android.
– easy to use
– works as SIP proxy and registrar
– only supports UDP-SIP
– DOES NOT contain VOIP3G / LTE call gateway function
# Quick Start Guide
Ex) use with CSipSimple as dialing number “9999”
 configure the properties below.
– Domain: domain of the SIP server. the default is the local IP address.
– Local IP: address for listening to the SIP message. the default is “0.0.0.0 (all)”.
– Local port: listening port for the SIP message. the default is “5060”.
 Run uSipServer and push [start] button.
then the SIP domain will be printed as below.
“Sipserver has started. [@xxx]”/ Xxx = SIP domain
 Runs CSipSimple.
 Configuration of the CSipSimple account.
[menu] -> [Accounts] -> [Add account]
Account name = 9999
User = 9999
Server = xxx
Password = (don’t worry if user authentication = disabled)
and push [save] button.
 Check the registered status of a CSipSimple.
If it is saved, you can dial it.
# Configure user authentication
The user authentication configuration format is below;
– the user delimiter is “;” (semicolon)
– the user / pass delimiter is “:” (colon)
– if “User Authentication” is vacant, the authentication function is deactivated
If you add 2 users “foo” and “baz”, and each password is “bar” and “qux”, define “foo: bar; baz: qux; ” to “User authentication”.
New in the new version of uSipServer
– user authentication (SAVE authentication by user: pass)
v1.2.2 / v1.2.3
– bug fixes (improved error handling)
– refined console messages
– fixed an unexpected shutdown issue
– improved reliability as a service (recording data persistence option)
– fixed crash bugs
– server status notification
– automatic start
– fixed user interface
– correction of a local port configuration bug
This application is the property of its developer / inc. We are not an affiliate partner of uSipServer. All elements relating to uSipServer applications, such as images and trademarks, etc. are the property of the respective owner of uSipServer.
In addition, we do not use our server to download uSipServer applications. The download starts from the authorized website of the uSipServer application.