Want a legitimate alternative to DU Recorder? Want to have both video recorder and editor in one app? If yes, then V Recorder app is the right choice for you. It will let you record videos with voice and edit the recorded videos conveniently. Unfortunately, the app is only provided for mobile platforms. So here we will tell you a tip / tip for download and install V Recorder For PC on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac. Follow our example and at the end of our article we will show you the correct way to complete such a task.
V Recorder (short review)
V Recorder is the creation of VideoShow incorporations. It is one of the best friendly video recorders available on the market. With this app, users can easily record videos with just one click. So it is famous for its simple and easy to use application interface. It is not necessary for a user to take long steps to perform an operation from the application. So, this app can be used to record game, video calls (with voice) or whatever you want to record on your device. Another big part of the business is its video editing services. Users can now edit any video of their choice from within the app.
How do I record my screen and record audio?
When a user installs V Recorder on their device, the app’s pop-up icon starts appearing on the user’s device screen. So whenever he wants to record video, press menu button once and choose to record video. Here, users also have the option to select the desired video resolution and then start recording videos.
What screen recorders do most YouTubers use?
In fact, V Recorder is specially designed for Youtubers. Through its video sharing service, users can create and share videos on Youtube. But if you are looking for an alternative, here are the best ones that we suggest to our viewers.
Advantages of V Recorder:
- Allow users to easily record videos.
- Comes with a pop-up app shortcut.
- Allow users to hide the videos contextual shortcut.
- Allow users to share their videos on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Users can edit their recorded videos directly from the app.
- Offline video recorder and editor.
- No watermark.
Cons of V-recorder:
- Contains advertisements for free users.
- Many video editing services are only available to premium users.
- Subscription fees can be expensive compared to other recorders.
Guide to Download and Install V Recorder for PC and Laptop
Thanks to programs like BlueStacks, users can now use Android apps on PC. We will therefore use the services of Bluestacks to download V recorder for PC. This is because there is no official way to download V Recorder for Windows and Mac. Since there are many emulators available in the market, we suggest you use BlueStacks. Because it is one of the best emulators available on the market. Users can take advantage of all its services without paying a penny. So, without wasting any more time, we will take you to the guide to download the application for PC.
Download and install V Recorder for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac
- First of all, download and install BlueStacks on your computer. (Download link)
- After its successful installation, open it and start following the on-screen instructions.
- From its home interface, open the Google Play Store app from its icon appearing on the home screen of the emulator.
- In the Play Store app, type V Recorder in the search bar and press Enter.
- Open the desired app and install it respectively as you do on your smartphone.
- In a few seconds, V recorder for PC will be installed and you will be able to access all of its services on a computer.